Wednesday, June 27, 2007

State of flux

Recent developments have radically changed two of the projects I'm working on which means that I'm now feeling in a bit of a state of chaos, in a good way, I think. This means that besides juggling last night in a flood-lit parking lot with the Beijing juggling club from 10pm till midnight last night (our venue was being deconstructed next to us as we played, ready for another shopping mall or similar) and English corner tonight, I've lots to be getting on with.

The talks from Strings 2007 (see previous posts for links) are coming online and they are good quality recordings on the whole.

A few quick photos from Tsinghua gardens from the weekend where I sat and worked on Saturday in the sun, overlooking the lily ponds.
IMG_1756b
IMG_1748
IMG_1737
Just a selection from those on my Flickr site.

No comments: